Individuals and organizations both on-campus and throughout the community are welcome to rent the fully equipped facility for small events. Rental information is available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (334) 844-4946.
We offer three spaces to meet any event's needs:
- Scott-Yarbrough House
- Program Room
- The program room offers a 1132 sq. foot open space. The room layout is customizable and features a screen, projector, and windows that provide ample natural light.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can the facility be rented for weddings?
We rent the facility for rehearsal dinners in our program room (up to 64 guests), but we do not rent the facility for weddings.
Do you have tables and chairs?
Yes, we have 8 5-ft round tables, 6 6-ft rectangle tables, and 100 program chairs that are available and included in the facility fee.
What does your kitchen provide?
We have 2 kitchens onsite for event use. The catering kitchen in the Program Building has a dishwasher, commercial grade refrigerator, and a large food warmer. The kitchen in the Scott-Yarbrough House has a dishwasher, refrigerator, and ample counter space for prep.
Are there any restrictions on decorations/lights?
Table top and room decoration must be determined and disclosed to the Events Coordinator at least 2 weeks prior to event. No thumb tacks or nails are to be used at any time. The facility may be occupied for preparation of the function no earlier than two hours before the event scheduled time.
What is the reservation process?
- Provide a brief overview of your event.
- Review and approve the estimate and offerings.
- Submit your signed contract and deposit.
- Finalize you schedule and layout details.
- Provide Insurance and Security information.
- Before event date, make your final payment.