Pebble Hill, also known as the Scott-Yarbrough House, is an 1847 antebellum cottage in Auburn, Alabama listed on the National Register of Historic Places. It currently serves as the home of the Caroline Marshall Draughon Center for the Arts & Humanities in the College of Liberal Arts at Auburn University.
- The house is open for self-guided tours and guided tours by appointment only during business hours. To make a reservation, email email@example.com or call 334-844-4946. Please be aware that as part of Auburn University, Pebble Hill is subject to close for holidays, routine maintenance, inclement weather, and for meetings and events.
- Take a virtual tour of Pebble Hill.
- Face masks are required for all guests while inside of Pebble Hill.
- Pebble Hill staff will maintain a minimum of six feet distance between themselves and tour group.
- For updated information about Auburn University’s response to COVID-19, please visit the COVID Resource Center.
Last Updated: January 11, 2021