We are a family with more than 2,000 members living in 43 different states across the nation. Our mission is straightforward: to provide an opportunity for graduates, friends and current students to affiliate with us and support the HADM program throughout their lives.
There are many ways to be an active member of the Auburn HADM family:
- Keep your contact information up-to-date
- Network with program graduates in your area or in your field of work
- Become a member of Auburn Health Services Administration Facebook community
- Help support program development and current students by giving to the Health Services Administration program
- Donate frequent flyer miles for students to travel to internship and interview sites
- Maintain contact with friends, former classmates and professors
- Assist the program in student recruitment
- Give to the Dr. Mark Burns-HAAO scholarship
- Write letters of recommendation for graduate school applications
Join the Auburn University Health Services Administration Alumni groups on LinkedIn and Facebook!