Master of Public Administration
Have you ever considered a Master’s Degree in Public Administration? In two years, you could be on the job market with specialized knowledge and skills to help you make a difference in your community, your government, or your world with an Auburn MPA.
Applications for Fall 2015 available now!
Apply by April 1 to be considered for fellowships and assistantships.
Distinctive Features of an Auburn MPA:
- Generalist education with opportunity to develop specialized expertise in
- Election Administration
- Nonprofit Organizations & Community Governance
- Comparative/Global Public Administration & International Nonprofits
- Economic Development
- Or create your own based on your area of interest
- Small class size to provide individualized attention coupled with big university resources
- Flexible curriculum to meet the needs of full or part time graduate students
- Accelerated BA/MPA program for undergraduates
- All majors, degrees, and backgrounds welcome
- Combination of coursework and practical internship experiences
- Options for careers in:
- Local, state, or federal government
- Nonprofit organizations
- Elections administration
- International aid organizations
- Community leadership
- Economic development
M.P.A. Program Director
MPA Program Director and Associate Professor
Department of Political Science
Haley Center 8030C
Auburn, AL 36849
Questions about this page.
Last updated May 05, 2015
Last Updated: May 05, 2015