The Master of Community Planning (MCP) program accepts students for both the fall or spring semesters.
To apply to the MCP program:
- Online application: Fill out the application online at the Auburn Graduate School website
- Transcripts: Send two official copies of transcripts from all former colleges and universities to the Auburn Graduate School:
The Graduate School
106 Hargis Hall
Auburn, Alabama 36849
- GRE scores: The MCP program does not require GRE scores.
- Recommendation letters: Have three letters of recommendation sent to:
Associate Professor and Director
Master of Community Planning Program
7080 Haley Center
Auburn, AL 36849
- Statement of intent: Send a short letter describing why you want to pursue a degree in Community Planning to Jay Mittal at the address above.
The MCP program offers a limited number of graduate assistantships to both International and domestic students each semester. These are awarded on the basis of academic performance.
For more information
Last Updated: September 21, 2017