The Auburn University Philosophical Society is a group of professors, students, speakers and other guests who meet every other Friday. Guest speakers’ presentations are followed by questions and discussion. Attendance is free and open to all. For more information, contact Dr. Eric Marcus at 334-844-3626.
Spring 2021 Schedule of Speakers
Contact Dr. Tom Lockhart for Zoom link. All presentations are held at 3:00 pm.
- February 5: David Miller (Iowa State)
- February 12: Rachel Rudolph (Auburn University)
- February 19: Peter Forrest (Auburn University)
- March 19: Thomas Kivatinos (Auburn University)
- April 16: Michael Watkins (Auburn University)