Five Liberal Arts faculty appointed to endowed professorships
The College of Liberal Arts is pleased to announce the appointments of five faculty members to endowed professorships this fall.
Congratulations to the following recipients:
- Tannista Banerjee, John V. Denson II Endowed Associate Professor in the Department of Economics
- Elizabeth Brestan-Knight, Alma Holladay Endowed Professor in the Department of Psychological Sciences
- Wendy DesChene, Jane Dickson Lanier Endowed Professor in the Department of Art and Art History
- Keith Hébert, Draughon Endowed Associate Professor in Southern History in the Department of History
- Kelly Kennington, Draughon Endowed Associate Professor in Southern History in the Department of History
An endowed professorship, one of the highest honors bestowed upon a faculty member, recognizes excellence in teaching, research and service. For more information about establishing or supporting an endowed professorship, contact the CLA Office of Development at firstname.lastname@example.org or 334-844-1483.