WLI research is original work prepared by the Women's Leadership Institute. It includes studies by our director and other participants in the institute designed to illuminate the current status of women in leadership.
- A Gender Comparison of HBCUs and PWIs in the Southeast 2016
- Baker. B. A., Bobrowski, P. (2016). Add Women, Transform Academe. Journal of Leadership Studies, 10(1), 82-84.
- Brauss, M. R., Lin, X., Baker, B. A. (2015). International Students in Higher Education: Educational and Social Experiences. Institute for Learning Styles Journal, 1, 54-71. Link to article.
- What AU Millennials Want from Work
- Regarding Gender at Eight SEC Schools by Barbara A. Baker, Paula Bobrowski, Minerva Brauss, Anne-Katrin Gramberg, Xi Lin
- WLI International Student Research
- Women’s Leadership Institute represents at Ready to Run UAB
- Women Professors Paid Less in the SEC
- Women in Leadership Positions at Auburn University
- College of Liberal Arts scholars published by Common Ground Publishing
- Faculty Status in Research Intensive, Extensive and Doctoral/Research Institutions in the U.S.
- Leadership in the Social Era
Last Updated: September 27, 2016