AU Student Instructions
Student tickets are available two weeks prior to the opening of each production.
Students MUST arrive AT LEAST 15 minutes prior to curtain. Student tickets not claimed 15 minutes prior to curtain, will be released. This is regardless of the ticket delivery option chosen.
Students must show Auburn University student ID to gain entry into the show .
Follow these step by step instructions to claim your FREE student ticket. The order form will open in a new window or tab. Refer back to this page for instructions.
- Click here for Chicago student tickets
- Select a performance date and time.
- For mainstage shows (Antigone, A Civil War Christmas, Chicago, Take a Walk in Her Shoes), select a seat and choose “AU Student” from the drop-down box that appears. For blackbox shows (God of Carnage, Mr. Burns), this seating chart will not appear, as seats are general admission. Instead, enter "1" in the box next to "AU Student" and click "Continue."
For mainstage shows:
Click “Confirm Seats”.
For blackbox shows:
- >>> A $12 ticket price may appear on the next screen. This will be discounted on the checkout screen.
- Enter your email address and click “Next” to create a login, or continue as a guest.
- To create a login, choose and confirm a password and enter required information.
- To continue as guest, enter required information.
- Enter the code “austudent” in the coupon field and click “Apply”.
- If you are purchasing only a student ticket, DO NOT ENTER CREDIT CARD INFORMATION!
- If you are purchasing your student ticket PLUS one or more non-AU-student tickets, then, and only then, should you enter your credit card information.
- Select “Will Call” or “Print at Home”.
- If you select “Will Call,” the ticket will be available for pick up at the box office 1 hour prior to the performance.
- If you choose the “Print at Home” option, please print your ticket at home and bring it to the performance. Note: Even if you print your ticket at home, you still must present your student ID at the theatre.
- Click “Complete Order”.
Please email the box office with any questions at email@example.com
Last Updated: January 16, 2018