AU Student Instructions
Student tickets are available two weeks prior to the opening of each production.
Students MUST arrive AT LEAST 15 minutes prior to curtain. Student tickets not claimed 15 minutes prior to curtain, will be released. This is regardless of the ticket delivery option chosen.
Follow these step by step instructions to claim your FREE student ticket:
- Click here for Exit, Pursued by a Bear student tickets
- Select a performance time.
- Select a seat and choose “AU Student” from the drop-down box that appears.
**A $12 ticket price may appear. This will be discounted on the check out screen
- Click “Confirm Seats”.
- Enter email address and click “Next” to create a login or continue as a guest.
- To create a login, choose and confirm a password and enter required information.
- To continue as guest, enter required information.
- Enter “austudent” in the coupon field and click “Apply”.
- If you are purchasing only a student ticket DO NOT ENTER CREDIT CARD INFORMATION
- Select “Will Call” or “Print at Home”.
- If you select “Will Call” the ticket will be available for pick up at the box office 1 hour prior to the performance.
- If you choose the “Print at Home” option, please print your ticket at home and bring it to the performance.
- Click “Complete Order”.
Please email the box office with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated: March 29, 2017