Industrial and Organizational Psychology, ABM
The Department of Psychology is pleased to announce a new degree program:
ACCELERATED BACHELOR/MASTER (ABM) IN
INDUSTRIAL AND ORGANIZATIONAL (I-O) PSYCHOLOGY
Students currently enrolled at Auburn University have a unique opportunity to earn a master's degree in Industrial and Organizational Psychology along with their bachelor's degree in 5 years.
Psychology majors in their junior year at Auburn university can apply for the ABM program in I-O Psychology
- Student is a current Psychology Major
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Minimum of 60 to maximum of 90 credit hours (at least 30 credit hours completed at Auburn University)
- complete online application
- Letter of intent
- copy of GRE scores
- Copy of AU Transcript
- CV or Resume (optional)
- Letter of Intent
- describe why you are interested in pursuing a master’s degree in Industrial and Organizational Psychology. Address how your experiences make you a suitable applicant for this program. Your statement should be no more than 2 pages and should be single-spaced.
- Minimum of 2 letters of recommendation
- names and email contact information for letter writers
- Please have letter writers submit letter to email@example.com
The program will commence Fall semester, and application deadline is March 15
The Industrial/Organizational (I/O) psychology faculty will review all applications to determine student's suitability and entrance into the ABM program.
Students will be notified of their status for the ABM program usually before the end of spring semester (if not sooner) of their junior year which allows sufficient time to enroll in graduate coursework. The Department of Psychology will notify the Graduate School with a list of students for approval to pursue the ABM in Industrial and Organizational Psychology.
Please see M.S. in Industrial and Organizational Science curriculum for course listings.
Last Updated: February 06, 2018