Students complete classroom coursework totaling 24 semester hours, with formal practicum training adding 18 additional credit hours. Required courses are listed below.
- PSYC 7220 - Behavioral Principles
- PSYC 8550 - Applied Behavior Analysis
- PSYC 8570 - Applied Behavior Analysis 2
- PSYC 7240 - Methods for Studying Individual Behavior
- PSYC 6620 - Behavioral Pharmacology
- PSYC 7310 - Autism and Intellectual Disabilities
- PSYC 8540 - Behaviorism
- PSYC 7260 - Ethical & Professional Issues in Behavior Analysis
- PSYC 7910 - Practicum in Applied Psychology (I and II)
- PSYC 7980 - Applied Behavior Analysis Capstone Project
The Behavior Analyst Certification Board, Inc.® has approved the following course sequence as meeting the coursework requirements for eligibility to take the Board Certified Behavior Analyst Examination®. Applicants will have to meet additional requirements to qualify.
Questions about this page.
Last Updated: December 04, 2017