The following links are provided for informational purposes only. The content of these external pages is not necessarily endorsed by the Auburn Philosophy Department.
- The Guardian I Think, Therefore I Earn - An article on the rising number of employment offers for Philosophy majors.
- The Thinker - New York Times article on Auburn's own Dr. Kelly Jolley
General Reference and Philosophy Web-Sites
- AU Libraries Philosophy Research Guide.
- Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy.
- The Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy.
- The Philosophers’ Web Magazine. Includes articles, news, links, discussions.
- Wittgenstein Studies. Articles in German and English.
History of Philosophy
Logic and Critical Thinking
- The Skeptic’s Dictionary: A Guide for the New Millennium. Over 325 skeptical definitions, essays and references from “Acupuncture” to “Zombis.”
Philosophy of Mind
- DOJ v. Microsoft
- DOJ Antitrust Case Filings Legal documents of the Department of Justice's case against Microsoft. Included are complaints, motions, briefs, consent decrees, court orders, and judgments. Some files are in Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) format only.
- Microsoft PressPass Corporate information, news, and press releases, including references to the DOJ case.
Last Updated: October 10, 2016