Department of Music Ticketing Policies
By purchasing an event ticket from the Department of Music, patrons agree to these policies.
- Tickets for all departmental events will be sold one hour prior to the event outside of the venue.
- Students may purchase one student ticket by providing their student ID at the time of purchase.
- Students are not allowed to purchase more than one student ticket at a time unless their guest is with them and also provides their student ID.
- If a student fails to provide their student ID, they must pay for a general admission ticket.
- The Department of Music will sell the exact number of seats available in each performance space. If the venue does not have a specific number of seats (such as churches with pew seating), the Department will sell an estimated amount of seats to fill the venue.
- If a patron has left the venue after purchasing a ticket and does not return by the time the event begins, the patron forfeits his/her right to a seat.
- If a patron arrives up until 5 minutes after the doors have been closed, he/she has purchased a ticket, and there are seats available, he/she may enter the space in between pieces and receive a program. Ushers will let you in to the space when appropriate.
- If a patron arrives later than 5 minutes after the doors have been closed, has purchased a ticket, and seats are available, he/she will be allowed to enter the space in between pieces but not receive a program.
- If a patron arrives late, has purchased a ticket, but there are no seats available, he/she forfeits their right to a seat. This is in our ticketing policies that they agree to when tickets are purchased.
- If a patron arrives late and has not purchased a ticket, he/she may not enter the space or receive a program.
- Tickets will not be sold after the start of the concert.
- No refunds.
Purchasing Tickets in Person at the Door
- Ticket prices are $5 for children and students with a valid ID and $10 for general admission.
- Students who forget their student ID are not eligible for the student discout. They may purchase a ticket for general admission.
- Music majors, minors, faculty/staff, and some patrons receive COMP cards good for one performance season. These cards allow free admission into all department ticketed events.
- Tickets can only be purchased with cash or checks made payable to Auburn University.
- No refunds.
Purchasing Advanced Tickets Online
- Advanced tickets are available online for all patrons (students and non-students) at $10 per ticket, available for purchase until 3:00pm the day of the event. If the event falls on a weekend, tickets are available for purchase until 3:00pm the last business day prior to the event. Purchase advanced tickets here.
- Patrons will need to bring one form of ID to pick up their ticket from the will-call table set up one hour before the event begins. The name on the ID must match the name on the order.
- If advanced tickets are not picked up by the start of the performance, the tickets are forfeited.
- No refunds.
AU Singers Ticketing Policies
- AU Singers tickets will be sold approximately two weeks before the performances for the above listed prices.
- These may be purchased in between 8-11am and 1-4pm Monday through Friday from the Department of Music office (101 Goodwin).
- Tickets are specific to the performance date and time and cannot be traded or switched out after purchase.
- Out of town patrons can buy Singers tickets online. Tickets will be held at Will Call. Tickets may be picked up one hour prior to the performance.
- The Department no longer offers “Will Call” except for online-sale tickets, so tickets will not be held at the door for anyone including performers’ guests.
Last Updated: February 28, 2017