History faculty play an important role in governing the Department of History. Following are links useful to faculty in the performance of their duties:
- Faculty Guidelines include information on Annual Reviews and Tenure and Promotion standards and Process
- Annual Reports and Reviews should be completed every calendar year. Follow this link to the appropriate forms and more information on the process.
- Department By-Laws are the guidelines by which the department governs itself.
- Graduate Faculty policies are developed by the department and must be approved by the Graduate Council of the University.
- Committee Appointments are updated annually, with most committee appointments being for 3-year terms.
- Summer Teaching appointments are governed by the department policy on summer teaching which attempts to balance faculty ability to teach with student demand for courses.
Last Updated: October 25, 2012