Spain Summer Program in Salamanca
AU Summer Abroad in Salamanca, Spain - 2018
- Host: Auburn University, College of Liberal Arts, Department of Foreign Languages and Literatures
- Program Start Date: July 1, 2018
- Program End Date: July 28, 2018
- Program Director: Dr. Gilda Socarrás email@example.com
Phone: (334) 844-6368; Fax: (334) 844-6378
Payment and Withdrawal Dates
- April 6: First half of Program Fee due to Bursar
- After April 9: Withdrawal with $1000 penalty
- After May 7: Withdrawal with 50% refund
- May 4: Second half of Program Fee due to Bursar
- May 14: No refunds after this date
Other Key Dates
- February 1: Suggested early application deadline
- February 28: Last day for TRANSIENT STUDENTS (non-AU) to submit final application
- April 15: FINAL Application deadline for program. Late applications will be considered on a space available basis only.
- June 13: You must have your PASSPORT in your hands
- June 30: Flight departure. Please note that all flights to Spain are overnight.
- July 1, 2018: Program Start Date. Arrival in Madrid. Please note that arrival in Madrid must be before 12:00pm local time. Transportation to Salamanca.
- July 2: Classes at the University of Salamanca begin
- July 27: Classes at the University of Salamanca end
- July 28: Transportation from Salamanca to Madrid airport
For more information
Last Updated: December 01, 2017
After four months in Spain I realized that I could speak Spanish and that all my hard work over the years had paid off in a concrete way. I feel that each of the students that went for the study abroad came away with a stronger sense of their own culture as well as a sense and understanding of the Spanish culture.