- By appointment
Anna Weinstein teaches screenwriting in the Media Studies program. She is series editor of the PERFORM book series (Routledge), which includes the volumes Writing for the Screen and Directing for the Screen. Since 2012, she is a regular contributor to Film International, where she publishes interviews with award-winning female filmmakers from around the globe.
- MFA in Writing for the Performing Arts from UC-Riverside
- BA in Communications from UNC-Chapel Hill
- MDIA 3350 Writing for TV & Film
- MDIA 3970 Advanced Screenwriting
- MDIA 2350 Introduction to Film Studies
Last Updated: August 23, 2017