Paula Bobrowski, Associate Dean for Research and Faculty Development
About Dr. Bobrowski
Dr. Paula Bobrowski is a professor in the Department of Political Science and previously served as the executive director of the Women’s Leadership Institute at Auburn University. She is currently president of the Alabama Fulbright Association. She holds a Ph.D. in Marketing from Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY, an MBA from the University of Oregon, Eugene, Oregon, and a BSN from Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, Oregon. She has been teaching since 1996 and has an extensive professional experience nationally as well as international in healthcare prior to her academic career.
- Gateway to Business, 3rd edition (with Pamela L. Cox, Ph.D.): Pacific Crest: Corvallis Oregon, 2001.
- International Journal of Healthcare Technology and Management
- Journal of Technology and Management
- Journal of Leadership Studies
- Journal of Technology Transfer
- The Journal of Technological Forecasting and Social Change
Health Administration, Leadership, Technology Management, International Business, Marketing
Last Updated: May 02, 2018